Thursday, February 5, 2009

PROPER CARE OF YOUR FULL NPCC UNIFORM

Arcainez,you are already Sec 2s.You are no longer just juniors but SENIORS.Your juniors will be looking up to you guys.At the same time,you guys will be assuming post of BLs/ABLs in UTC this year,and you guys will be taking over the unit next year. HOW can we entrust your juniors and the future of VSNPCC in your hands IF you can't even take care of your Uniform?Currently,in the Training cupboard,I have the following- Beret,Belt,NPCC UNIFORM TOP AND BOTTOM and a uniform cover.I can form a new set of Full U from the items I have inside my cupboard with just a pair of boots.This is unacceptable.Further more,the NPCC uniform top and bottom was FOUND IN THE CANTEEN  by Uncle Foo.If you say your beret/belt fell out of your bag,I can understand.BUT LEAVING YOUR UNIFORM BEHIND?With your rank,badge?The only thing that is missing from the top and bottom given to me was the name tag.Enough said.I DO NOT want to see a repeat of this incident.

No comments: